Radially Oriented Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) Ring Magnets
Radially oriented NdFeB ring magnets are state-of-the-art ring magnets with diverse magnetization in radial direction. They provide high performance and cost effective alternatives to arc/segment magnets. Radially oriented NdFeB ring magnets include sintered NdFeB magnets, bonded NdFeB magnets and hot-pressed NdFeB magnets.
>> Features of Radially Oriented NdFeB Ring Magnets
1. High dimensional accuracy,
2. Optional magnetization patterns including single pole, straight and skew multi-pole types,
3. A single ring magnet makes assembly and installation simple and low cost,
4. Simple and stable structure guarantees excellent dynamic balance performance, and
5. Uniform magnetic properties and magnetization waves distribution contribute to low motor noise and smooth torque output.
>> Applications of Radially Oriented NdFeB Ring Magnets
1. Servo motors,
2. Spindle motors,
3. Electrical power steering motors, and
4. DC motors, etc.